Saturday, May 22, 2004

This & That

Wow! Sam #2 does look big in that photo. He is so fun and cute. He has a 10 minute lesson practicing "come" and "sit" every morning about 6:30. Not sure what I'm doing, but he seems to be catching on. Next week, we'll work more on leash walking and progress into "heel." As opposed to, "heal." He, as of last week, wags his tail and runs to us. So I know he likes us now. I wasn't sure before. Maybe he even admires us, too. Isn't that why people get dogs? To project what positive feelings the dogs are having?

School ends 6/3. Teachers check-out 6/10. It's uphill right now. Lots of electronic reports to file and hours of proofreading for errors. I'll meet with all 31 students in the next eight days for the final Learning Record.

Glen grilled that Copper River Salmon yesterday. I'm not a salmon fan, but this was better than most. With salt, pepper, and lemon, I almost enjoyed it. I'd still prefer lasagna or a hamburger or beef wellington --- now we are talking! I so want to share Glen's passion for the pink fish, but alas, I cannot. If it's an acquired taste, I'll keep trying. Give me blackened mahi-mahi or just a tunafish salad sandwich like my Mom makes --- with chopped hard-boiled egg added (Glen taught me that). Must be lunchtime.

No comments:

Post a Comment